Fri, Feb. 2nd, 2007, 09:07 am
1. Do you still talk to the first person you kissed?
no, lost touch
2. Have you ever seen your best friend(s) naked?
not that I can remember
3. What did you do when you weren't in school in the 2nd grade?
i was setting things on fire
4. What is the best thing about your job?
5. Pro choice or pro life?
6. How many people have you kissed?
uh... don't have enough fingers to count that high
7. Did you vote for Bush?
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
probably my bed
10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
11. Do you own any furniture from IKEA?
do packing boxes count?
12. Last book you read?
Saul Williams "She"
13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
perfect mastery of humorous irony and sarcasm
14. Where have you lived most of your life?
15. What was your last conversation about?
16. Where do you see yourself in four years?
in the mirror
17. What's your favorite smell?
not sure... light citrus, I guess
18. What is your favorite sound?
19. Are you moody?
No. Just bipolar.
20. Favorite movie of all time?
they're all crap. AALLL!!!
21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your classmate?
does bashing his head against the wall until it started to bleed count?
22. Have you ever played Spin the bottle?
23. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
24. Have you ever gone camping?
25. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's friend?
not really. they're pretty much all guys
26. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
27. Have you ever gone streaking?
maybe. not sure myself
28. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
29. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
30. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
31. Have you ever been in love?
i'm not sure. might have been
32. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
no, I'm paranoid so I anticipate that
33. Have you ever lied to your parents?
34. Have you ever been out of Canada?
I've never been IN Canada
35. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
36. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat?
it was bad enough to remove it all
37. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places?
in life, or in a day? yes
38. Last song you listened to?
DJ Shadow - Midnight in a perfect world
39. Have you ever spied on someone?
and stalked, kinda...
40. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
with 2, and made out with another one
41. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
there is no spoon. you 1000 yoursef.
42. Who was the last person who you called?
43. When was the last time you slept for more than 12 hours?
44. Have you ever been arrested?
45. Most embarassing CD you own?
i will admit nothing!
46. Have you ever stolen anything?
Today Did You:
1. Talk to a boy/girl you like today?
2. Realize anything new?
3. Talk to an ex?
4. Miss someone?
Last Person Who:
5. Slept in your bed?
7. You went to the movies with?
too long ago, but I think it was my ex
8. Went to the mall with you?
9. You said "i love you" to and meant it?
10. Did the person you care about most break your heart?
11. Said they loved you and meant it?
they said it, but I'm not sure who meant it
12. Called you in the middle of the night?
13. Do you have a crush on someone?
Just Plain Questions:
14. What book are you reading now?
Naomi Klein "No Logo"
15. Best feeling in the world?
16. Favorite location?
if it had internet connection, it would be a castle on the mountain above my city. very nice view and clean air
no, thank you. my body is perfect.
18. What are you most scared of right now?
19. Where do you want to get married?
20. Who do you really hate?
hate is so passe
21. Does anyone really hate you?
ask anyone, I don't know that person
22. Do you like being around people?
only when they don't want anything from me
23. Have you ever cried?
24. Are you lonely right now?
inside kinda, but I'm at work with people
25. Song stuck in your head right now?
see above what I last heard
26. Been on radio/TV?
27. Ever liked someone, but you think they never noticed you?
28. Ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
29. How many beds did you lay in yesterday?
30. What color shirt are you wearing?
31. Name three things that you do every day?
brush teeth, wash hands, wipe ass
32. How much cash do you have on you right now?
33. Who got you to join facebook
don't have facebook
34. What did you have for dinner last night?
35. What web site do you visit the most?
there is 30 sites I visit every day, but Gmail would be most visited
36. Do you have plants in your room?
they all died
37. Does any part of your body hurt right now?
several of them
38. What's your favorite starbucks drink?
never been to starbucks
39. Would you have a problem if your friend went after your ex?
depends after which ex it would be
Fri, Feb. 2nd, 2007, 08:38 am
...or lack of it.
I started playing WoW.
That is all.
I was thinking - terrorist are going the wrong way about it. They shouldn't use explosives, too messy, doesn't convey enough fear, wastes human lives foolishly, etc... Instead, aerosol dispersed pyschedelic halluciongens (LSD and the likes) should be used. When a person doesn't know (s)he is under influence of drugs, but starts having weird experiences, it gets scared real fast. And fear under effect of hallucinogenic substances breeds interesting behavior (from perspective behavior study). Soon, you don't start fearing you die, but that you aren't murdered by your loved ones.
Second, dictatorship is good, you just need a honest dictator that will work for betterment of his people.
Wed, Dec. 27th, 2006, 08:53 am
Hoe hoe hoe!
Three days before giftmas, I've caused a fender bender at riddiculous speed (20 km per h). I've barely shifted into second gear after lights changed to green, drove solid 5 meters after the first car. We turned left, he suddenly stopped to let someone with right of way, I stepped on the breaks, and watched in horror how the 5m melted away until I've rammed 1.5 tonnes of up the exhaust pipe of car half the size and mass. The horror - he didn't even get a scratch on his rear end, while the grill and fender on my car were massacred. Damn small cars.
Luckily, it was company car - full insurance, not gonna cost me a dime.
Fri, Dec. 15th, 2006, 10:02 am
I've made 1400 kilometer driving around in the last 4 days. I've been furthest south you can get in our country. Went to Dubrovnik - supposedly a beautiful city... but it rained. After that I went to Metkovic, but spent about an hour there. To Split from there, a horrid mass of insanity inducing traffic things (not worth calling streets and raods). After that a quick sidetrip to Sibenik, and from there to Zadar.
When staying in Zadar, I suggest Funimation hotel in Borik. 4 stars, not really expensive, and is a wellness club, so you have access to spa, pool (in&out, depending on time of year), fitness, and so on...
Also, I've bought Neverwinter Nights 2. I didn't want to, but it was stronger than me. At least I managed not to buy the limited edition (Lawful Good, it is called) which included original NWN + exp. packs, some stuff not worth mentioning and a LG ring... I'm still fighting urges not to go and buy it.
Some stuff happened since the last time I've posted.
1) other day (monday, I think) I saw a guy dead on the curb, after being hit by a car.
2) I'm getting myself a new cell phone. This one has served me well, but his retirment is nigh.
3) I've had the most lovely dream tonight. Can't tell you more about it because it is kinda too personal. Almost included a kiss, no need to know more.
4) Six sick Sikhs.
5) that is it.
Mon, Nov. 13th, 2006, 08:44 am
Didn't get the job :(
Oh, well. Life goes on.
On the upside - I won about $40 in lottery :)
Fri, Nov. 3rd, 2006, 03:58 am
I've got my hans on MC Frontalot's "Nerdcored Rising". Geeksta rap (a.k.a. nerdcore) is fun :) Intelligent texts about nerd lifestyle and hip hop beats do mix :)
Thu, Oct. 26th, 2006, 06:34 am
I was intercepted on wednesday by a police interceptor for driving 116km/h in a 70km/h zone. 2 punitive points and 800 kuna ticket (about 100 euro, 130 us$). Damn cops...
On the upside, legal department at work is nice enough and is looking for a way that I wouldn't have to pay the fine.